drank Premium Taiwanese Assam by Butiki Teas

Mmmm I had this one first thing in the morning after getting back from our early morning walk on the beach. We’re trying to get up every day to walk them beach for the sunrise. Up a 6:15, Two hours later, back to the place to make breakfast and start the day! This morning was buckwheat pancakes with bananas! Sooo good. With this tea, which, while it’s delicious. The water out here. Is just a little funny so it’s tastes a bit different. Still a happy tea though.

Cavocorax

That sounds great. Kudos for getting up so early.

OMGsrsly

Oh, that all sounds awesome. Do you have a recipe for the buckwheat pancakes? Anything about them really different in comparison to regular pancakes?

My mother has are recipe at home….she’s a vegetarian. Out here we’ve just picked up a mix to make things easier atthe place we’re straying at. The mix for these ones is surprisingly good….and I’ve handsome terrible buckwheat pancakes before

Stupid autocorrect. Handsome = had some

OMGsrsly

Your autocorrects while you’re away are kinda awesome. :) I’ll have to poke around the internets, then. Buckwheat = awesome, but can also = brick if you’re not careful.

You know, it’s not even being away. Its stupid ios7 that seems to do the stupidest things.

OMGsrsly

Glad I haven’t updated yet, then!

Comments

Cavocorax

That sounds great. Kudos for getting up so early.

Stupid autocorrect. Handsome = had some

OMGsrsly

Glad I haven’t updated yet, then!

Toronto, ON