drank Vanilla Tea by Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Afternoon tea latte after a crazy long day or trying to take mom shopping atthe outlets. Found a crazy good deal on a suit for her, which she needs and isn’t a fussy duddy suit. Exhausting, but a good day to do it as it was a bit cloudy. Overall just having a great time out here. This morning we got to watch the pelicans pass over the water as well as the herons. So good.

Nicole

Gotta keep an eye on those moms. Mine has a tendency to dress too old as well. :)

Cavocorax

Herons! I miss seeing herons!

Glad you’re having a good trip.

OMGsrsly

Haha! I’ve convinced my mom to get rid of some of her “old lady” clothes. So good job. :) Glad to see you’re having a great time.

Comments

Nicole

Cavocorax

Herons! I miss seeing herons!

Glad you’re having a good trip.

OMGsrsly