drank Vanilla Tea by Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Tried this as a normal tea. Tonight. Um no thanks. I stand firm in my belief that murchies sells teas best served with milk and possibly sugar. I’ve got two more bags to use up tomorrow in my latte and then it’ll be a sipdown woohohoo!

Cavocorax

Yep. Seconded.
I’m really enjoying my Russian Caravan though, but I doubt I’d restock once I finish the remaining 5 oz. (It was a gift)

El Monstro

Russian Caravan has been reallllll good to me lately. As far as vanilla, I seem to like it best with milk too (or iced).

Amariel

I agree.

Comments

Cavocorax

Yep. Seconded.