drank Pu-Erh Gourmand by Dammann Freres

mmm had a cup of this to kick start my day. Sometimes it’s nice to have a flavoured puerh and a straight one on the go at the same time heh. Still really enjoying this one, so i may need to put i on the list for someday when i get to go back to france/uk sigh

Anna

I love this one SO MUCH. Remind me, and I’ll drop in an extra bag for you next time I place a DF order.

ashmanra

Ooo, I wonder if the kids can pick this up for me in Ireland?

it’s deliciously good! and resteeps well

gmathis

Do you know how jealous I am of your personal European tea shoppers? ;)

Anna

I’d be a personal Euro tea slave for anyone with access to Lupicia, just saying…

I wish I had a personal European shopper! I’m just lucky with folks who are willing to swap with me ;)

ashmanra

I don’t know if they sell it anywhere there and can’t find anything on google as to where! Waaaaaah! I really wa….NEED this!

Comments

Anna

ashmanra

Ooo, I wonder if the kids can pick this up for me in Ireland?

it’s deliciously good! and resteeps well

gmathis

Do you know how jealous I am of your personal European tea shoppers? ;)

Toronto, ON