I’m not sure that i’ve had any fujian teas so i’m happy that dinosara sent this one along for me to try. This is a delicious cup of cocoa goodness with a few honey notes in the background..maybe a bit of “wheat” taste! I wish i could say more but i totally gulped this down it was so tasty!

Dinosara

Bailin gongfu, tanyang/panyang, and Jin jun mei are all Fujian blacks, so I would guess you’ve had quite a few, this one just has a somewhat generic name.

haha thanks for edu-ma-cating me :)

TastyBrew

And all the Yezi teas :-)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol

gmathis

Haven’t tried many Fujian teas, but the ones I have are so rich and good!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Sil, have you tried our Fujian Black?

Comments

Dinosara

haha thanks for edu-ma-cating me :)

TastyBrew

And all the Yezi teas :-)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol

gmathis

Haven’t tried many Fujian teas, but the ones I have are so rich and good!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Sil, have you tried our Fujian Black?

Toronto, ON