sipdown! This has been my mid morning puerh while i try and figure out the monstrosity that is my other half’s new coffee maker. lol It’s a breville gind n’ brew thing and takes up a ton of room. However, it makes him happy and since we got it for free with my airmiles, i can hardly complain.

This is a lovely puerh! I’m so glad that nofars shared it with terri who shared it with me. This is one of the few puerhs not from mandala that i’ve had that i really enjoy. It’s a very relaxing, dark and roasty sort of puerh for me. Initial steeps were good and then it unfolded into a deep delicious cup of goodness as it progressed. :) thank you both!