sipdown! (160) I’m excited since i found a tea listed in my cupboard that I drank a while back and forgot to remove. Thereby allowing me to make it to 160 today! and it’s barely 1pm! woohoo! Maybe i can make it to 155 lol Probably not but it’s fun to dream..

Most of this has left the building as a result of sharing matcha with steepserites. I have a metric ton of the stuff in my house so i’m trying to share lol I’m not a huge fan of this one, while it’s better than the raspberry truffle to me, the only way that i enjoy drinking this is in latte form with a little sugar. I don’t like adding sweetener to my matcha so this makes it less enjoyable that other flavours. I’m wondering if it’s just the raspberry flavour that i just don’t like. As well, in any case it’s still drinkable, just not the sort of flavour i most prefer :)

OMGsrsly

Well, I thank you for sharing it with me, as I really liked it. :) I tend to put a little sugar in most flavored teas, so I don’t mind so much. Still healthier than sbux!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Toronto, ON