drank Tangier Apricot by American Tea Room

sipdown! (158) I made some of this up cold brew to see how it compares to the hot version and it’s not half bad. I do really like that this is apricot and not peach. it’s a nice change from all the peach teas i overdosed on when i first started drinking tea last year. Cold, this is nearly as nice as the hot version, though it doesn’t really pop until i added a bit of sugar. Yum!

Iced 8 min or more
Nicole

Have you tried the Harney Apricot yet?

i have not! Still hoping to be able to make it to new york for a weekend or something to buy in the store instead of online…

Comments

Nicole

Have you tried the Harney Apricot yet?

Toronto, ON