I picked this up when I was in Hilton head because my experience with the republic of tea through variouss trade has been that their bagged teas are decent enough when i need things for travelling or i’m too lazy to brew things properly. Kittenna borrowed a few of these for her travel to New Zealand and said it was a pretty good tea. This one isn’t available on the republic’s website since it appears to be made exclusively for the fresh market.

Overall, from what i recall last night, it was a pretty decent tea. I let it steep forever and it just enhanced the flavours. I won’t cry when i finish it, but i will enjoy drinking this tea when i need a caffeine free, tea bag option :)

Terri HarpLady

I’ve been looking around for some non-caffeine teas lately. The Pumpkin Chai I got yesterday is pretty tasty. I plan to get more, & of course, I’ll send you a sample :)
In your next box!

sounds good! I need more no caffeine options, not because caffeine really bothers me but every now and then i don’t want to risk it

Comments

Terri HarpLady

In your next box!