drank Breakfast Blend by Fortnum & Mason

Another one from last night – one of my friends isn’t feeling well so he risked asking me to make him tea. He ended up drinking this one but added a bit of triple sec and rum? i think it was to it…followed by some honey. It actually made for a pretty tasty cup of tea! A little strong for my tastes (in the alcohol department) but something i’d be willing to try again just for fun!

Nicole

Creamy alcohol goes well with some bolder black teas. Things like Baileys, Pumpkin Cream liqueur, Amarula… I have not tried non-creamy with tea. Hm…

Ysaurella

ah you should try Jamaïque from Mariage Frères so ! Indian black tea flavoured with vanilla and Jamaican rum – Delicious !

interesting…someday i’ll get to France to come home with a suitcase full of tea sigh

OMGsrsly

That one sounds amazing, Ysaurella. They didn’t have it at Holt Renfrew, or I’m sure I would have been sucked in by that description!

Comments

Nicole

Ysaurella