thank cavocorax I realised that i hadn’t tried this yet so today is the day! I love me some doctor who but i dislike most earl grey’s heh This isn’t a bad earl grey. It’s got a mildness to it that i like though it’ll never be a favourite. Thanks for sharing though Cavo! It’s pretty decent.

Cavocorax

Glad it was tolerable. :P It wouldn’t normally be one I’d need a tin of, but…. TARDIS! :O So I get extra enjoyment for thinking fandom feels!

Oh. I just remembered the exteneded trailer for the DW special came out this weekend! BRB.

Cavocorax

Ok, that was great. I missed 10. Those two will be brilliant together.

I’m refraining from watching…I only just finished up the snowmen

Cavocorax

Ok, well I’ll be careful not to say anything more to you about it until you catch up. >__>

Cavocorax

(which I realize may be months from now – no pressure)

haha yeah maybe…i’ve torn between wanting to watch them all NAAAAOO and wanting to savor them

Comments

Cavocorax

Cavocorax

Ok, that was great. I missed 10. Those two will be brilliant together.

I’m refraining from watching…I only just finished up the snowmen

Cavocorax

(which I realize may be months from now – no pressure)

Toronto, ON