sipdown! (back to 160) This is not the tea for me. It’s not a bad little puerh, but there’s a peat sort of taste hanging about this one that i don’t much enjoy. I like the format of this one, and the scent is really nice. As i sip it, i find that the initial sips are tasty, but it’s the after taste that i’m not a fan of. While not quite the mini tucho for me, i wouldn’t turn it down if it was offered to me in the future. There’s no fishiness to this one either, for those that are worried about that :)

I am thinking about trying some of their flavored mini-touchas

i’ll keep an eye out for your tasting notes. :) I think on the whole i prefer garet for all my puerh, though there are a few loose puerhs that teavivre has that are really nice. Mandala has made me spoiled though. Teavivre is good for my black teas though :)

I agree about Mandala’s puerhs being SO GOOD! :D

Terri HarpLady

What Sil said :)

Comments

Stephanie

I am thinking about trying some of their flavored mini-touchas