mmmm keemun + maple syrup always = my happy place. Especially on colder mornings that i need to get cracking on things. Sipdown as well. I’m not adding the teas dexter sent me until the end of the day so that maybe i can manage to get still be under 160 when i have to add them…or at least not nearly as high above that!

Dexter3657

I showed great restraint and only sent you 10… and it looks like you are at 156 even with the ones I sent you. Me thinks you are still in reach of 150 by BF.

Terri HarpLady

I might wait until after black friday to add in all the teas you sent me, Sil! LOL, although the ones from Teavivre were already on my list (in an effort to keep up the faith), as were the ones from my Yunnan Sourcing order.

Dexter…161. There are 5 I’m too lazy to do an entry for on steepsterb exausted they are present from my china a friends:)

Terri…cheating! Hahaha thought don’t blame you….I sent you..um…a lot esp since there were also some inthe. BBB box for you…AND I still have half a box here to go…. Lol

Comments

Dexter3657

Terri HarpLady