drank Wild Monk Sheng Pu'er by Mandala Tea

sipdown. WOW. that’s all i can say, is just wow. This was from the great canadian travelling tea box, though i’m fairly certain this was one that dexter put in. I have been drinking this all morning. Seriously. the smoke is just perfect..and it’s sweet and delicious and every time i forgot what i was drinking and absentmindedly took a sip, i was immediately floored and kept exclaiming Oh! This may actually be one of the first cakes i get around to purchasing from Garrett…even before noble mark or special dark. Because this? this was really good. (though with my luck it’s all sold out or something…keeps happening lol)

Stephanie

:D I love this one too!

Garret

So happy to hear that you are enjoying this one!!! I pressed alot of these and still have more than 200 left, though I might get greedy and hold onto a few tongs for myself :)

I did just score a huge amount of the mao cha from the same producer. It is autumn 2013 crop. Really good. A little less on the smoke, but perfect, nonetheless. Likely, we will do a 2014 pressing of the spring mao cha!!

sweet! that means there may actually be come left by the time i get all my orders sorted out haha

OMGsrsly

Would you say there’s tobacco or leather flavours with this one too, Sil?

um………..

Comments

Stephanie

:D I love this one too!

Garret

OMGsrsly

Would you say there’s tobacco or leather flavours with this one too, Sil?

um………..