drank Blackberry Custard by Trail Lodge Tea

terri…this is so good! seriously. green teas? not my favourite but this is totally custardy and delicious without being overly sweet or too “green” YUM!
Thank you so much for sharing!

QueenOfTarts

I’ve been looking for a custardy tea! Does this really taste like a creamy custard?

I think it does. Terri could likely give you her opinion too. I’m not a fan of custard but this is like a mouthful of creamy deliciousness.. :)

Terri HarpLady

Not sure if it tastes like custard, but it was pretty nice!

JustJames

yum! added to shopping list!

gmathis

Mercy, that sounds good!

Comments

QueenOfTarts

Terri HarpLady

Not sure if it tastes like custard, but it was pretty nice!

JustJames

yum! added to shopping list!

gmathis