drank Pineapple Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Sipdown!

My matcha was composed of the following:
Size : Small
Matcha Quality: Starter (Basic Grade)
Flavor: Distinctive

I have a soft spot for the pineapple flavour in life savers. It might be my favourite. Even if it’s not quite actual pineapple taste (which i LOVE), those life savers are my happy place. When i cracked open this matcha – it was like smelling an entire package of those delicious life savers. I was in my happy place. Now, I’ve shared this matcha with a few people but i haven’t yet gotten around to reviewing it. Today, i figured why the heck not!
I opted to drink this as a latte even if some part of me was a little wary about milk + pineapple. Honestly? SOOOOO Good! I think the distinctive level is the right way to go for this one, or possibly delicate. Robust would make this a little too artificial i think.
The milk actually helps to smooth out the edge of the pineapple. Each sip is like the first instant you put a life saver into your mouth. Before i knew it, i had finished up my double mug of this! Even after it was gone, i could taste it, lingering…the best part? the after taste is more like actual pineapple. I think this will likely be a reorder!
Buy it here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/pineapple-matcha.html

JustJames

YUM!!!!!

Tea Sipper

The pineapple lifesaver is my favorite lifesaver too!

OMGsrsly

I loved this one. Thanks so much for sharing. :) I haven’t tried it with just water, or in a smoothie. Lattes all the way!

Comments

JustJames

YUM!!!!!

Tea Sipper

The pineapple lifesaver is my favorite lifesaver too!

OMGsrsly