sipdown! this was a share from dexter, who is awesome! Sadly, this one falls a little flat. It’s not a bad cup of tea but there is a floral note hiding in the tea that i am not the biggest fan on. It’s not enough to ruin the cup for me thankfully, but it is enough for me to pass on needing to pick this up. I appreciate the share though, since i was curious about these teas but missed the chance to try them recently :) thanks dexter!

Dexter

I agree, the couple of these I’ve tried have been just ok. At least you get to try them for yourself. :))

Yes! And I appreciate it a bunch madam :)

Comments

Dexter

Yes! And I appreciate it a bunch madam :)

Toronto, ON