Terri sent this one to me in our last exchange. Not i have to preface this with the fact that i have really enjoyed all of the black teas that i’ve tried from taiwan tea crafts. The exception appears to be with their aged teas. Granted this one tastes totally different from the other aged tea i tried :)
The brewed aroma of this tea is amaaaazing. It’s juicy and fruity and overall i was like oh man..that smells wonderful. Sadly, that doesn’t equate with the actual tea. Much like tastybrew, this isn’t a tea for me. I get where she mentions raisins, as that is sort of what i’m tasting. Overall though, it’s like musty raisins..or something.
Nothing i’ll order again, but i do like being able to cross it off my list. Especially since there will be continued orders from taiwan tea crafts :)

Toronto, ON