Sample sipdown of this one – passed on to me by my tea sister terri! I’m not overly a fan of oolongs – the roasted variety are better than the green variety but on the whole, 98% of the time i will take black tea/puerh over oolongs. However, i need to try all the teas!

If you are a fan of oolongs, this is likely a really nice roasty delicious oolong, with that familiar roasty oolong sort of taste. heh for me? this isn’t my cup of tea but i wouldn’t turn a cup down.

Terri HarpLady

worth a try :)

Nicole

TRY. ALL. THE. TEAS!

always! Nicole! you need to give me a poke sometime and tell me what teas i can send your way for fun! it’s been a while since i sent you something :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

worth a try :)