drank Elder Berry by Cheryl's Herbs

Mmmmm I’ve been feeling like I’ve been fighting something for a bit now so I pulled these out of my cupboard to have tonight. I know nothing about herbs and the like but Terri told me to drink these if I felt like I was coming down with something, so here I am! Good thing I like the taste too – esp with a pinch of honey :)

CelebriTEA

I love Elder Berry!

yeah thanks to terri i’m glad i got the chance to try it :)

Terri HarpLady

I need to restock the Elderberry in my pantry, I’m getting low. This is the time of year to drink it regularly, & it is pretty nice with a little sweetening in it.

Em

“I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.” – Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Tea Sipper

I learned about elderberries from Hershel on The Walking Dead. :D

Comments

CelebriTEA

I love Elder Berry!

yeah thanks to terri i’m glad i got the chance to try it :)

Terri HarpLady