just for cavo…. finishing off the day with a cup of this tea. :)

Terri was kind enough to send some of this my way and while i’ve been drinking this tonight i’ve been perplexed. I’m not sure how i feel about this tea. It’s smooth…and then there’s this weirdo mid taste and then i’m confused again. I like it..but it’s going to need another few cups for me to land on where i feel about this one. Still glad to be trying it out though!

Cavocorax

Hahahaha.

Terri HarpLady

Did I send you enough to get a decent sampling of it? If not, * can always send a little more. :)

I have lots! :) I can drink normal ppl cups too haha

OMGsrsly

You might need one of the new DavidsTea Latte mugs, Sil! 24oz of tea! (I want one…)

Haha

Comments

Cavocorax

Hahahaha.