Trying to use the steepster app as much as possible but it’s slightly challenging :) I haven’t yet figured out how to add or remove teas from my cupboard or edit teas but I do like the interface so far.

This tea was from dexter! And it’s quiet delicious. There are some chocolates notes in the background that are quiet nice, though it’s not like, say laoshan black.

Dinosara

Those features are coming later. :) right now it’s basically only for logging and reading your dashboard.

then i’m pretty happy with it so far :)

OMGsrsly

Yeah, I’m laying in bed using the app. It’s so pretty! I’ll definitely need to use it in conjunction with a computer or the web interface until adding and removing teas is possible. :)

Comments

Dinosara

then i’m pretty happy with it so far :)

OMGsrsly