mmm thanks for sharing this one with me dexter! This brings me officially to 149 – so i’m under my black friday goal and consider myself to be officially working towards tea purchases. 1 sipdown = 1 tea i can purchase lol.

This is a pretty decent assam. It’s got a bit of astringency to it, but not so much that it’s less enjoyable. There’s a teeeeny bit of sweetness hiding in the sip as well, it’s not a malty assam. :) i like this one!

Dinosara

Yay congrats! Good job!

thanks! Ended the night at 147…and there’s still tomorrow heh

er 148

Comments

Dinosara

Yay congrats! Good job!