drank Hello Sweetie by Butiki Teas

sipdown! looks like i could PROBABLY get to 140 this weekend which would put me 10 under my sipdown black friday goal – giving me nearly 3 weeks to get my cupboard down to a point where when i get my black friday orders, i’ll still be under 150. At least that’s the plan anyway.

I am a fan of this one. I can see how this would work well with hot chocolate…mostly i just really like this one. I only wish the banana flavour was a teeeeeny bit stronger. I almost stole some banana chips from foxy roxy haha but i didn’t. Thanks a bunch for sharing james! totally delicious! i also like that the resteeps are pretty tasty too!

JustJames

most welcome!!! i hope stacy is reading all the review. i know she really likes the blend as well…. =0)

Cavocorax

I hope she’s reading them too.

Psssst Stacy – there is DEMAND for this! :O

Fjellrev

I don’t want this, I NEED this.

Cavocorax

I just wwish that a) it was available for sale and b) that we could order it for Black Friday as I probably won’t be doing another order for a few months…

Comments

JustJames

Cavocorax

I hope she’s reading them too.

Psssst Stacy – there is DEMAND for this! :O

Fjellrev

I don’t want this, I NEED this.

Toronto, ON