drank Chai by T2

sipdown! the first time i had this, i forgot to log it. This time, because of my unfortunate experience brewing this with water, i tried it with milk. Sorry to say but this is not so much a chai to me and mostly a mix of cloves…and more cloves and oh hey, some cloves :) The tea disappears with this particular blend and even after trying to pull out a bit of the cloves, it still is too much for me. Thanks for the share though Alice! It’s helping me figure out what my perfect chai might be like :)

Nxtdoor

Lemme guess… Your perfect chai is going to have … Errr…. Cloves? :p

Haha yes to cloves…but in moderation :p

alice

I might be responsible for some of the excess cloves I’m afraid. When I make it I tend to put some of the cloves back in the jar and since I sent you the last little bit I had… haha sorry, I should have taken some out :(

Even with a reduced number of cloves it is a heavily spiced chai and the tea still gets lost it in. I also didn’t really like that they use ground cinnamon instead of pieces of bark, I think it gives an unpleasant after sensation in the mouth (does that make sense?).

Haha not too worry Alice. And yes I get what you mean with the cinnamon…

Tehkella

I agree, it’s very clovey and spicy (just trying some now and it’s a bit too spicy on the back of the throat).

Comments

Nxtdoor

Lemme guess… Your perfect chai is going to have … Errr…. Cloves? :p

Haha yes to cloves…but in moderation :p

alice

Haha not too worry Alice. And yes I get what you mean with the cinnamon…

Tehkella