I owe Angel and teavivre a better review for this tea – work got insanely busy this afternoon and my first steep cooled before i’d even tried it. Long story short, i’m not a fan of most oolongs. This tea? pretty delicious!

and wow…this has been waiting for several hours for me to finish. not going to happen stupid work. long story short, i need to try this one again when i can pay attention to it. but on the whole, a nice tea, and it you like oolongs, probably even more yummy to you!

(136)

TeaVivre

When i feel stressful, i often take a break to enjoy a cup of tea, to relax the body in the intervals of heavy works.

Comments

TeaVivre

Toronto, ON