drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

I had another cup of this tonight since I might be getting more of this over black friday. If not, i’m not fussed about it since it’s a regular tea with Della Terra so i’m safe from having to moan over it’s removal from the site :) I received my swap teas from cteresa tonight but i’m trying to wait for a bit before i try them so that i can really sit and enjoy them without work hanging over my head. i MIGHT make an exception tomorrow morning for american breakfast haha…anyway, point being that i WAS down to 136 but now i’m back up to 142. However STILL under my black Friday goal so HA! :)

Cavocorax

It’ll happen. It WILL happen. (haha)

Comments

Cavocorax

It’ll happen. It WILL happen. (haha)

Toronto, ON