sipdown on this one, though it’ll be something i drink all day long. However i didn’t want to lose sight of it, since this was what i started my morning off. The lovely terri sent this my way and i’ve been saving it for a day when i really needed something nice to get me though. Today is that day! and man..first impressions? really amazing! more to come later…

still going… wheee!

Bonnie

Had some of this the other day too. I still have about an ounce left in my stash. Great mood enhancing puerh!

yeah…i’m really digging it… totally zoning out in work mode with it..just kicking through things!

Terri HarpLady

yeah, this is my favorite puer ever probably…it is a spiritual experience :)

Comments

Bonnie

Terri HarpLady

yeah, this is my favorite puer ever probably…it is a spiritual experience :)

Toronto, ON