drank French Breakfast by Mariage Frères

Another breakfast tea from this morning. While this one is malty and has a slight chocolate note to it, it’s not as sweet as american breakfast and comes across as a little bolder and stronger. Still a delicious tea that I can get behind having in my cupboard! This is my kick in the pants in the morning tea, while american breakfast is an easier, gentle push out of bed :)

Lala

I am surprised, I would have expected the American breakfast to be a bold, sharp tea as compared to the French breakfast.

Ysaurella

this one goes in my shopping list for sure

Lala it’s a good solid cup, but American breakfast has a sweeter side – more chocolatey

cteresa

I was quite in love with american and french breakfast, they seemed the total winners of the world breakfast stand (and sultane as well. Paris Breakfast which sounded most interesting of all was a dud to my nose).

Terri HarpLady

I usually need a kick in the pants breakfast tea, but occasionally I make something gentle, go back to bed, & sip in the sweet silence that is my bedroom.

Comments

Lala

Ysaurella