drank Random Steepings by Various Artists

So some random comments because I’m drinking teas not in the database…I can’t believe it’s only 10:30…it serious feels like 4pm.

I’ve been sipping on a sheng from Verdant’s reserve rewards – Xuejiao Longlai 2010 Sheng. I have been enjoying the steeps of this one this morning, since i haven’t had much chance to do much else with tea. it’s…well i could see myself drinking this all day without getting tired of it, as i often do after drinking some puerhs all day. It’s light, but still has body to it. There’s a bit of a woodsy feel to it but not like an earthy woodsy. Yep. that’s as descriptive as i can be. I like this. Would buy it again if i had the chance, but i don’t so enjoy it i will!

Toronto, ON