drank 4 Fruits Rouges by Dammann Freres

Another tea from earlier today – i’m a little slow today with tea drinking and a little behind. this is another tasty treat from cteresa I think for the most part, while i quite enjoy red fruit teas, they are not my favourite. i always want them to be with vanilla or caramel or something. What i DO enjoy them for are cold brews, so i may do that with the last of the sample cteresa sent me to see how that fares. Overall a really nicely balanced tea – don’t get me wrong – but i’m less fond of red fruits than some others. thank you again cteresa!