drank Yu Lu Yan Chai by Verdant Tea (Special)

i totally had a cup of this in the afternoon and it complete got away from me. just that kind of day.

still in search of a way to get the O dor in canada or the US….

Fjellrev

Do you find the coriander in this very strong?

not entirely..but i think i prefer some of the other chais verdants done a bit better. but i also love coriander heh

Fjellrev

Ah ok, cool. Yeah, I love their Village Chai.

JustJames

you mean as opposed to shipping through france? sorry…. walking in on a conversation.

yeah james… from their website it’s 25euro + 6 euro in taxes… which is a little steep for me just to mail stuff this way. esp when i picked up DF teas for 8 euro shipping

JustJames

okay….. ask about ‘alternate modes’ of shipping. yeah, that’s the technical term. if they refuse (which they may) let me try a group order approach tomorrow after my presentation, k? i’ve been looking for an excuse…. =0) that way we split it.

i was looking at an older thread where they did a giant group order from MF… haha

Bonnie

Get someone from the USA to send it to you. I think it’s way cheaper from here to there than visa versa. Verdant uses boxes but individuals can use bubble envelopes. Find someone close to the border and swing a deal.

Comments

Fjellrev

Do you find the coriander in this very strong?

Fjellrev

Ah ok, cool. Yeah, I love their Village Chai.

Bonnie