drank Carpe Diem by THE O DOR

sipdown! (139) I have not been doing well with drinking up my teas to be good when my orders start coming in. I’m hoping that I’ll get a chance over the next couple of weekend. Should be doable since i’ve got release testing to do this weekend and next.

This one could grow on me..i still like une autre idee more but this was tastier tonight so that’s good to note. Thanks again cteresa!

JustJames

this will seem a strange comment on tea.

i would like to offer my benedition of peace to an old warrior here, sil: nelson mandela died 2 hours ago. he was 95.

given the name of the tea it seemed appropriate.

Not strange at all. It’s hard to believe that he’s not in this world anymore

JustJames

agreed. wherever he is i hope it’s peaceful.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Your killing me with all these o dor teas!!!! Making me go mad! I want what I can’t have!!!!! Ahhhhh

Comments

JustJames

this will seem a strange comment on tea.

given the name of the tea it seemed appropriate.

Not strange at all. It’s hard to believe that he’s not in this world anymore

JustJames

agreed. wherever he is i hope it’s peaceful.

BrewTEAlly Sweet