drank Vanilla Plantation by Silk Road

quick tasting notes on tonight’s stuff before i try to get to bed. Long day tomorrow and i’m up way later than i wanted to be. I had this first thing as a latte and it was the perfect start to my day. I am loving it! still haven’t tried it straight lol

JustJames

this one was not my favourite… too buttercream. not bad certainly, just not my favourite vanilla version =0)

MissB

Too buttercream? How is that even possible. Seriously, that sounds like the best icing ever, in tea format.

JustJames

lol, i don’t like buttercream. now…. spiced cream… as in the stuff i mke to go over pavlova is a whole other story….

haha i haven’t tried it straight yet, so hard to tell what it tastes like on it’s own…with milk i’m enjoying it a bunch..but i still want to do a comparison with the other vanillas in my cupboard.

Comments

JustJames

MissB