drank Breakfast Blend by Fortnum & Mason

mmmm another tea from this morning that accompanied me to the mall. I added a splash of maple syrup to this one and again, it made me happy. While not my favourite blend from fortnum, it is still pretty decent!

keychange

You braved the mall today? Good for you!

necessity…i had to take mail to the post :) However it wasn’t as bad as i thought it would be -likely because it’s sunday. Managed to buy a few clothes, shoes and splurged on a few things from aveda to take advantage of their sale heh.

keychange

Sounds like a day full of win!

it was…got to start looking at wedding rings today too heh

Cavocorax

Oooooh! That’s awesome!

Nicole

Rings! Yay!

Ysaurella

sounds like a good day ;)

Comments

keychange

You braved the mall today? Good for you!

keychange

Sounds like a day full of win!

it was…got to start looking at wedding rings today too heh

Cavocorax

Oooooh! That’s awesome!

Nicole

Rings! Yay!

Ysaurella

sounds like a good day ;)

Toronto, ON