drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

one more cup of this tomorrow as a cold brew and then i’m out…until cavocorax comes to visit :) i am stupidly exausted today. We had dinner and i have apple crisp cooking in the slow cooker because i’m lazy and didn’t want to babysit the oven…plus we’re also making banana tonight!

Nicole

“making banana?” Is that a euphemism? ;) or was there a word left out… :)

keychange

Banana bread? muffins? or just plain banana? LOL

Kaylee

I figured it was a banana crisp. Although I didn’t know that was a thing until now.

I love you guys…. Banana bread….man I can’t stop laughing now

OMGsrsly

Say no more, say no more. ;)

QueenOfTarts

Ha! I was also confused about the banana.. I thought, “Hm. That’s something new.”

caile

lol I could hardly wait to check back this morning and find out what kind of banana. :-)

You guys make me laugh….so thank your for that haha

Comments

Nicole

“making banana?” Is that a euphemism? ;) or was there a word left out… :)

keychange

Banana bread? muffins? or just plain banana? LOL

Kaylee

I love you guys…. Banana bread….man I can’t stop laughing now

OMGsrsly

Say no more, say no more. ;)

QueenOfTarts