drank Shamrock Tea by 52teas

so many teas to drink…i really do neglect the teas in my cupboard that aren’t blacks – someday i’ll need to either just stop buying them or make sure that at least once a week i drink them. Today is apparently that day. I have a full bag of this, and while i like it…i don’t love it. I am not usually in the mood for a green mint tea…however when i do drink it i’m always slightly pleasantly surprised because i forget there’s vanilla in here to soften the mint. I wish there was a little more of the vanilla flavour :) Likely not a repurchase ever but i’ll still like drinking this.

Toronto, ON