sample sipdown! This was sent to me by the lovely gracebtlb as it’s one of her happy puerhs. I haven’t had a chance to try it yet so i was super happy to see this! I’ve been up since stupid o’clock (though just now catch up on my tea drinking notes) so i opted to have this one as a constant tea for the morning. I am a fan of multiple steepings so that i can just focus on work and keep drinking the same thing.

..of course the postmen totally interrupted this train of thought with THREE PACKAGES! long story short..i can get behind this puerh and have thoroughly enjoyed drinking this!

OMGsrsly

YAY more tea! :D

Dinosara

Haha package day! I got one of my Teavivre boxes today.

Comments

OMGsrsly

YAY more tea! :D

Dinosara

Haha package day! I got one of my Teavivre boxes today.

Toronto, ON