I picked this one up with my order of DF teas because a)i love caramel/toffee type teas and b)i need more caffeine free options in my cupboard. I figured even if i hated it, there are lots of folks here who like to try “fancy french teas” lol The good news? While it does taste a bit like rooibos in the background, it’s still a sweet, creamy, caramel like tea. Not overly so, and i prefer the black version that i also picked up, but this is great for the times when i don’t want caffeine! WIN! (especially at a mere 8 euros for shipping..)

Nxtdoor

Err… I been thinking about ordering from these guys. Wasn’t sure how it would go when credit card meets foreign currency.

yyz

I haven’t had a problem. They also acceptb PayPal if you prefer that as well.

I was going to say use paypal….also “These guys” = cadeaux vendomme not the. Actually DF site :) the one YYZ told us about!

Fjellrev

You go, girl. So many freaking teas. And that’s a fabulous tip from yyz. I’m going to have to ignore it haha.

Comments

Nxtdoor

yyz

I haven’t had a problem. They also acceptb PayPal if you prefer that as well.

Fjellrev