drank Chocolate Puerh by Numi Organic Tea

thanks OMGsrsly! I opted for this one today because it’s an easy sipdown lol i need a few of those to get me going before more tea comes in. For a bagged tea i quite like this! It’s not overly puerh-ish but the tea is still a little present. You do need to give is a quick stir since some of the chocolate settles, but this would be good for those times when im’ at work and don’t want to fuss. appreciate the share!

OMGsrsly

This is a work tea for me. I find it can sit for ages with the tea bag in, and just needs a bit of a swirl for the (I guess) cocoa powder to resuspend. Perfect because I can’t have anything at my desk.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Toronto, ON