sample sipdown because i’m going to send the last little bit of this to terri since i think she might enjoy this one. FuzzyPeachkin sent this my way and i am. a. fan! This is bold enough for me while being one of the smoothest cups ever. I didn’t brew this according to the instructions – instead treated it as i usually do most black teas. I can see how adding just a touch of honey/maple syrup to this would make it awesome! This is for sure going on my shopping list as it’s really yummy!
Thanks FuzzyP!

TastyBrew

I’ve never heard of this brand. Where are they from?

New York – http://www.bellocq.com/ i really like this one..their quantities SUCK (3oz) so i wanted to try a couple since maybe we can try them as a BBB Box sort of thing.

Comments

TastyBrew

I’ve never heard of this brand. Where are they from?

Toronto, ON