sometimes i wish the images in my head could just be there. I had a long day. started work at 7:15am….finished at 9:45. No dinner ‘cause i’m too exausted to eat and only a morning snack. But i came home…finished things up..watched some videos of golden retriever puppies…read some tea tasting notes and now…now i’m going to curl up in the bed and watch a short episode of bad tv before i head to bed.

However, i had this tea in the morning and it was amaaazing for today. so ha! more importantly as i do a touchdown victory dance in the end zone of my warped mind…i received my teavivre order today and I’M STILL UNDER 150! BOOOYAAAA!!!! short lived victories are still victories.. ohbyeah! oh yeah woot woot!

Fjellrev

That’s a damn sweet victory, yo. Hope tomorrow will be better. Lest stupid people will be getting fists in the face.

Comments

Fjellrev

Toronto, ON