drank Anti V-Day Treat by Della Terra Teas

I had a cup of this tonight and i am now decuboarding it to add it to my swap pile. Again, not because i hate the tea but because i have outgrown it. I like the addition of the vanilla with the mint, but i’m growing tired of Della terra’s incessant need to add coloured crap to all their blends. my infusers says…NO MORE! so into the swap box it goes!

silvermage2000

Great review this tea sounds great.

Tuscanteal

You give me morning giggles!! NO MORE!!!! I agree with the sprinkles and all the “stuff” NO MORE!

Their blends stand on their own…get the extra shit out of there . Makes a mess of things and adds nothing! Grrrrr

Comments

silvermage2000

Great review this tea sounds great.

Tuscanteal