drank Rizhao Green Tea by Sun C-Tea Shop

Soooo aliexpress is a dangerous place that i’m not sure i want to get into. However, there have been some great teas out of it that Tastybrew has shared with us through the BBB Box so i’m super happy that she continues to share with us.

I wasn’t sure about this one. It’s green. I opened it, and it smelled like something i should be eating, not drinking. I had faith in TB though…so i brewed some up today and took a sip.

This doesn’t remind me of Laoshan green. It’s different. It’s…like.spinach but softened…as it cools a sweetness comes out. not sure if i would call it caramel but it is sweet.

I like this. As a green it won’t be on my list of number 1 favourites but it IS tasty and i am glad to have tried it. :) I think if you were a fan of greens, this would be one for the list!

Cavocorax

Was this the mystery green I grabbed a cup of?

Terri HarpLady

This is the only tea in our BBB that I still haven’t tried. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it! Guess I’d better get on it, LOL

Figured with thenextround on its way I needed to get cracking!

Comments

Cavocorax

Was this the mystery green I grabbed a cup of?

Terri HarpLady

Figured with thenextround on its way I needed to get cracking!

Toronto, ON