This one intrigued me so i asked Garret to send a sample my way in my last order. I try not to buy oolongs until i’ve sampled them because i’m so picky about the ones i like or don’t. While this one is certainly interesting – it’s still not quite up my alley. It’s a roasted oolong and has cinnamon and sweet notes to it but i can’t quite get behind it. That being said though, it’s a taste preference thing rather than this being a bad tea. :) I’d recommend others give this a shot :)

(also this is really tasty as the “water” to instant oatmeal lol)

Terri HarpLady

This ones as intrigued me as well. I need to sample with my Next mandala order :)

my other half is in your box LOL

Terri HarpLady

See, that’s why we’re awesome!

caile

oohh.. breakfast and tea all in one! I will have to pick up some instant oatmeal. ;-)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

my other half is in your box LOL

Terri HarpLady

See, that’s why we’re awesome!

caile