drank White Choco Truffle by CaesarsTea

Phew back down to 150 after adding my teas from Cavocorax into my cupboard…that’s not saying much since it’ll be up again but every little cup counts. I figured i should start in on drinking some rooibos tonight so i opted to try this one out.

I have to say…i don’t get much from this one. the rooibos base is nice but i do not taste any sort of white chocolate truffle except in maybe the aroma. What i do sot of like about this one is the mint that is there but not OMG IN YOUR FACE. Admittedly it’s mostly rooibos with the hint of mint but for whatever reason i’m ok with that since this is the nice sort of rooibos and not that woodsy sort that i don’t like on it’s own :) thanks cavo! (and technically variatea)

Cavocorax

Good job getting back under 150. That was unexpectedly quick.

oh no… i’m back at 162 with the Butiki order Ian brought home for me hahahahaha

Cavocorax

But you have your Butiki order! I’ve got 9 in my box which is more than I realized. It was such a great sale.

Comments

Cavocorax

Good job getting back under 150. That was unexpectedly quick.

oh no… i’m back at 162 with the Butiki order Ian brought home for me hahahahaha