alright moosetracks…bring it. yeah that’s right. I figured i’d see what all the fuss was about since cavo was kinda enough to bring the rest of her little bit over to my place today. Plus…totally a sipdown hahaha AND i wanted to decide whether to order this or not since i’m likely looking at a herbal infusions order soon. :)

First off? this smells great. I likely wouldn’t have bought this because of the coconut but there’s really none to be found. If anything its just there, adding a bit of creaminess to things.

secondly..make no mistake about it, this is a coffee tea. If you despise coffee, probably not the tea for you.

Finally, while i don’t agree that this is florence like, it IS mocha/hazelnut delicious and i do quite like it! I’m also curious as to how this would taste with a bit of cream in it..or iced as dexter suggested.

mmm ok this + baileys irish cream coffee creamer is pretty good hahaha

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Wow you too! I can’t take all this jealousy (logs off) :)

Cavocorax

Yay! I’m not crazy. It really is good! :D
Oh, I’d really love to mix this with liqueurs.

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Wow you too! I can’t take all this jealousy (logs off) :)

Cavocorax

Yay! I’m not crazy. It really is good! :D
Oh, I’d really love to mix this with liqueurs.

Toronto, ON