drank Winter Nog by Della Terra Teas

I hate you winter snowflake sprinkles. I hate you. get out of my teas. Cavocorax brought my della terra teas to me today and so i figured what the hell! Part of the reason i picked this one up is that i DO like it (i hate you sprinkles) but not enough to keep it stocked through out the year. However, once a year, an ounce is nice to have to change things up a bit especially since this is a rooibos option. So cheers!

down with sprinkles!

OMGsrsly

I’m so glad I wasn’t drinking anything when I read this. :D

haha

Terri HarpLady

I refuse to drink anything with sprinkles in it!

Suziqzer

Lol…
I enjoy this blend and don’t mind the little snowflakes, but to each their own. I could, however, see myself drinking this all year and the snowflakes could be a little weird in the summer :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

I’m so glad I wasn’t drinking anything when I read this. :D

haha

Terri HarpLady

I refuse to drink anything with sprinkles in it!

Suziqzer