drank Blood Orange by CaesarsTea

sample sipdown! (162) I figured i really needed to get in at least a couple sipdowns today so my goal is 160 so that i can spend the rest of the time drinking new teas and deciding which ones i love the most! haha That will also put me in a good spot to have 1 a day until the end of the month and STILL reach my goal (unless tea shows up from Miss B or terri or dexter…or kallieboo or…yeesh).

This tea smells lovely! it’s blood orange all the way. Drinking it though? WOAH man there is some serious tartness to this. It needs sugar to be drinkable and this reminds me more of grapefruit on the tail end of the sip…while the front end is orange.

Thanks for sharing Cavo! :)

Toronto, ON