drank Pumpkin Milkshake 2.0 by Butiki Teas

So i didn’t realise it when i brewed my teas, but i brewed up this one along with the tea that makes the base. I tend to drink teas in pairs at my place and it’s a coincidence that i brewed the two together. I’m mostly just trying to try all of the new stacy teas in my house today so tomorrow can be a sipdown day haha.

this smells delicious. first sip? bitter. So i bounced back and forth tasting this one and the base to figure out what i was tasting. it’s not the base. i know i followed the steeping parameters so not sure what’s up here.

I added a bit of sweetner which really made the pumpkin taste POP so now it’s drinkable but i’m not in love. I’ll have to try this again and see what i might have done wrong and if it still doesn’t work for me, then it wasn’t meant to be!

Nicole

That was kind of my first impression as well. Okay but not in love or even a solid like yet. I passed it on to my mom since I actually got both this and the pumpkin brulee for her. I’ll get it back eventually since she won’t drink it quickly. :) Then I’ll try again.

yeah i picked up pumpkin creme brulee because i DO like that one..but this one…i dunno..

Fjellrev

Oh weird. I normally don’t add sugar but I’ll be prepared to do that when I make mine.

Comments

Nicole

Fjellrev